CarShield Phone Numbers and Emails

• (800) 508-7001
  • (800) 579-6554

Emergency/ Hotline:

• (800) 380-2165
    Roadside Assistance, United Car Care (Canada)
  • (866) 222-7869
    Roadside Assistance, United Car Care (USA)

Claims:

Customer Service
info@carshield.com
legal@carshield.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

CarShield Customer Service Overview

• CarShield Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    94% phone 6% email
  • The best phone number to call CarShield is 8005874162. 72% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 92% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as CarShield may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, address or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact CarShield Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 587-4162
USA, Canada
Total calls: 1 698 Issues resolved: 97 Last call: May 28, 2024

CarShield features multiple customer service numbers that vary depending on the type of assistance the customer requires. If you have general customer service questions, call CarShield's phone number at 1-800-587-4162. The customer service number is available throughout the week. On weekdays, you can call the company anywhere between 7 AM and 8 PM CST. But on Saturday, the Carshield customer service hours are from 8 AM to 3 PM CST. Similarly, for claims, dial the Carsheild claim phone number, 1-800-859-9923, which is also available at the same time as the general customer service phone number.

For specific Carshield customer service phone numbers, head to the official and find the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of the page. Click on it, and you will be presented with a list of phone numbers ranging from numbers for sales and claims to general customer service. You can choose the number and call Shield for help.

CarShield customer service hours on weekdays are from 7 AM to 8 PM CST, and on Saturday, they are available from 8 AM to 3 PM CST. During these hours, you can get in touch with the customer service team using their phone number and have your problems resolved. Also, CarShield customer service for payment processing operates during the same hours via their number 1-800-587-4603. Moreover, CarShield also works 24 hours and 365 days a year, and you can contact the 24-hour customer service at 1-866-222-7869. This number is dedicated explicitly to roadside assistance.

If you prefer to contact customer service over email rather than via phone, you can contact the CarShield corporate office through their provided email address, custoemrservice@carshield.com. This method allows you to communicate directly with the CarShield customer service team making the communication process convenient for any queries or concerns you may have. Alternatively, CarShield offers a user-friendly contact form on their website (inside the Contact Us section), where you can submit your questions, comments, and suggestions. However, you must ensure that you have given CarShield accurate information about yourself and your questions to receive a precise answer or a possible solution to your queries.

PissedConsumer Club

Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm

More contact details

CarShield Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Maxine W Brs
No response from Car Shield on claim
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

My 2016 Hyundai Tucson broke down with engine problems while on an out of state trip in September, the same problem in December and again in January 2024. I waited to see what Hyundai was going to cover and then filed a claim to CarShield online on 12/12/23 for expenses not covered by Hyundai.

I received a call asking me to send all receipts to records@***.com which I immediately did. Hyundai covered all repairs but there were two garages out of town who tried to fix it as well as towing charges to the closest Hyundai dealer. and rental car expense in that town. I then had towing charges for the second break-down back home in the Atlanta area.

The total for towing fees, rental car expense and the two out of town garages totaled $3,041.41. The only response I have received from Car Shield was a recorded message to rate the response I received. That was a couple of days after the lady called to tell me where to send receipts.

I followed up on January 31, 2024 for a status.
To this date, I have not received a text, phone call or e-mail from CarShield. They are obviously just ignoring my claim altogether.

Guest-4767499
POOR SERVICE
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

SO I GOT CAR SHIELD FOR HIS BIRTHDAY AND NO ONE TAKE'S CAR SHIELD. WE CALLED 4 DIFFERENT FORD DEALER'S AND SOME OTHER AUTO SHOP'S.

AND NO ONE WILL TAKE CAR SHIELD. SO WHAT ARE WE PAYING ALL THIS MONEY FOR IF YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CAR ANY WERE. CAR SHIELD JUST TOOK ME FOR $1000.00. DO YOU THINK CAR SHIELD WILL MAKE IT RIGHT.

I THINK THIS SO WRONG OF CAR SHEILD. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO.

How Good is CarShield's Customer Service?

Thomas S Rtc
Thomas S Rtc
Feels Disappointed | Apr 18, 2024

They're useless. They will not help customers at all . Carshield only cares about money.

Keivon Amr
Keivon Amr
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

No coverage for transmission code, no coverage for exhaust, now I need to know if I can get coverage for alternator? Can someone please contact me TY

Lyah Vve
Lyah Vve
Feels Satisfied | Mar 13, 2024

Waiting to see the results

Grayling Yps

21% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call CarShield?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Make a payment”
  • “Had car shield was not aware that my coverage was not active took payment out on March 31 no one called it email to renew”
  • “Bills”

Request for Information Question:

• “Roadside assistance”
  • “Ask questions”
  • “Looking for coverage”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Parts not covered that need repaired, cancel my acct”
  • “To cancel”
  • “Canceling my coverage”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Car broke down”
  • “I don't have insurance with you'll but you are sending me a litter”
  • “Trying to get car insurance with you guys”

Staff Question:

• “Need service”
  • “To see if a service fee for repair is covered”
  • “I need my car serviced”

Account Question:

• “I can't log in”
  • “Marshfield called me on banned title of my car which has nothing to do with engine everything was rebuilt not trusting of them”
  • “Membership”

Refund Question:

• “Refund on my canceled policies”
  • “Refund”
  • “I want some of my money back”

Cards Question:

• “Update, new credit card”
  • “Card”
  • “To get a copy of my contract and id cards mailed”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to change my payment date”
  • “Change my plan”
  • “To change my mailing address”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I never received my refund after canceling policy minutes after initiating it.”
  • “Didn't receive any paperwork”
  • “Parts Tracking”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Your site will not let me register for the acvount I paid for”
  • “App problems”

Other Question:

• “Get a quote”
  • “Need to provide mileage of car”
  • “My headlights went out”

Compare CarShield To

1.3
Protect My Car
155 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about CarShield? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup